NOVACERT having gained rich expertise in the preparation, coordination and implementation of various programs, it participates in conducting national and international research programs, developing partnerships with a series of national universities and research institutes, as well as other companies in the field of research and technology.
NOVACERT, driven by innovation and the need to strengthen competitiveness of enterprises, plans and supports the implementation of research and technology programs, in view of producing high added value products and services. The long NOVACERT experience focuses on major importance research areas, such as: Biotechnology, Agriculture, Fisheries, Livestock, Food, Environment and Energy.
- Identification & analysis of business operating / technological needs
- Investigation and selection of the appropriate research program
- Elaboration of a thorough feasibility study
- Project implementation Support, monitoring and management (progress Reports, specialized research protocols-techniques Reports)
- Instructions, guidance for the aid / grant disbursement.
Indicative Research Projects
Please find below some of the finalized research projects (SME, SYNERGASIA, PAVET, etc.)
A systems approach into the production of plant and algal diterpenes with high industrial and pharmaceutical value
Brown rot of stone fruit:
Genomics for Improvement of quality & nutritional value of Greek tomato varieties.
Cooperation Network for the Development of Biodiversity and Quality Improvement of Greek fruit trees
VITRO HELLAS (Coordinator)