Implementation of Integrated Crop Management systems by NOVACERT is based on keeping detailed record of all production processes.
To date the company has developed and achieved the certification of more than 300 customers, according to the national standard AGRO 2.1 – AGRO 2.2 and Globalgap, QS, Tesco Nurture protocols.
The Integrated Management services include: Integrated Management Advantages are:
The Integrated Management services include:
Integrated Management Advantages are:
Health & Safety
Safety Management Systems and Food Hygiene (HACCP) are based on a systematic, economic and effective approach for the prediction, prevention and risk avoidance (chemical, physical and microbiological) in the final product.
Novacert, having high sense of professionalism and customized solutions to each customer, has achieved the certification of many systems in accordance with ISO 22000standards, HACCP and BRC protocols, IFS, QS in Sorting and packing units, Standardization entities, mass catering entities and Hotels, Bakeries – Pastry shops, Food industries and feed production companies.
The Health & Safety services include:
- Diagnostic study / progress monitoring with regular visits
- Establishment of Good Hygiene Practice Rules (GHP)
- Establishment of a legal framework and monitoring thereof
- Conducting risk analysis
- Installation of preventive control measures
- Establishment of prerequisite programs and HACCP plan
- Design and documentation of the entire document system
- Training of all staff involved
- Review - Internal Audit - Improvement
- Certification preparation
The advantages of Safety & Health are:
- Coverage of European legislation requirements
- Reducing financial losses
- Reducing disposal and destruction
- Optimising processes
- Increasing productivity
- Reduced controls and expensive analyzes on the final product
- Increasing consumer confidence
- Increasing competitiveness
- Better staff use and management
- Improved relations with the local community and state services
- Focus on the process critical points
The quality management systems are a tool through which every business can measure and improve its performance and the manner of operation. Implementation of a quality management system enables a company to set specific quality standards for the products it makes or the services provided, while improving its performance and achieving better internal organization.
Novacert has contributed to the development of quality management systems according to ISO 9001 in packing fresh fruits and vegetables units, wineries, oil mills, companies of food of food standardization and distribution, feed, nurseries, carton manufacturers, food industries, hotels, travel agencies, car agencies, tourism businesses, public organizations.
Quality Management Advantages-Benefits:
- Strengthening the reputation and prestige of enterprise
- Creating opportunities for entrance in international markets
- Reducing production costs
- Continuous process improvements
- Minimizing defective products
- Improving the company's organizational structure
- Improving business performance
- Increased turnover and profitability
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Suppliers Control- Evaluation
- Creating competitive advantages
- Encouraging internal communication
Environmental management systems enable a company to proceed in organizing, evaluating and managing the environmental aspects within the framework in which it operates by contributing to compliance with environmental legislation, continuous improvement and pollution prevention.
Novacert provides solutions for the implementation of environmental management systems according to ISO 14001 standard in public water and sanitation agencies, fruit and vegetables sorting units, feed manufacturers, productive food companies, food factories, canneries, packing material industries and waste production businesses.
Environmental Management Advantages-Benefits:
- Improving environmental efficiency
- Reducing energy consumption
- Optimizing processes related to environmental management
- Using environmentally friendly methods and materials
- Reducing of waste management costs
- Compliance with environmental legislation
- Increasing environmental awareness
- Prevention of environmental pollution
Management of Work Health and Safety
Health management and safety at work systems define the framework within which we identify, assess and manage the risks concerning health and safety at work, minimizing the potential for accidents and contributing to full compliance with the laws and improve overall performance regarding health and safety of workers.
Novacert is a reliable partner in a company wishing to be certified by a safety and health management system at work according to ELOT 1801 / OHSAS 18001 having elaborated studies in public water and sanitation agencies, greenhouses, canning companies, food, plastics and packaging materials industries and technical-construction companies.
Health and Safety at work Advantages - Benefits:
- Compliance with legislation
- Continuous improvement of working conditions
- Work Accident risk minimization
- Improved staff security feeling at work
- Improving company’s image with respect to workers' health and safety
Communication Companies Management Competence
Acquiring communication companies management competence is based on an approach regarding meeting those requirements mandatory for communication service providers to demonstrate their ability to provide their customers with reliable communication services.
Novacert provides reliable solutions for certification of communication services management adequacy according to ELOT 1435: 2009, addressed to advertising companies, planning companies, public relations companies, sales promotion and direct marketing and distinctive sign producing companies.
Communication Companies Management Competence Advantages- Benefits:
- Contracting with public bodies
- Improving the organization of the company's departments
- Increased Productivity
- Procedures Control with continuous improvement of the business performance
- Increasing customer and market loyalty
- Marketing tool
- Entrance in new markets through the creation of business plans
- Improving staff efficiency
- Improving internal and external communication
Management of Information Security
The information security management system is based on the precautionary approach to the protection of information stored or handled in an enterprise at a level that ensures integrity, availability and confidentiality thereof.
Novacert designs and develops studies on the information security management according to ISO 27001 in IT service companies, commercial companies, financial institutions, telecommunications systems providers, software companies as well as any kind of production company wishing to ensure security of information.
Information Security Management Advantages-Benefits:
- Ensuring the protection of company data
- Increasing confidence with customers at confidentiality level
- Improving the company public image
- Reducing operational risks by defining control measures
- Reducing vulnerability and weaknesses as to information management
- Managing Critical Information
- Staff awareness in corporate information protection issues
- Compliance with legislation
- Protection of personal data
The supply chain management systems ensure transparency throughout the supply chain and provide an approach to preserve the security level and quality of the products stored and distributed throughout the range of production with the points of sale.
Novacert provides specialized solutions regarding the certification systems in the supply chain according to the IFS Logistics protocol, having elaborated studies in logistics centers, hypermarket chains, food storage service companies, fruit and transport companies.
Supply Chain Management Advantages-Benefits:
- Maintaining the level of safety and quality of distributed and stored products
- Optimization of orders-dispatches planning
- Route Control during transport of products
- Reducing operating costs
- Efficient organization within and outside the company
- Cooperation with major international Super Market chains
- Increasing customer and market loyalty
Fresh Fruits & Vegetables Cargo security screening
Fresh Fruits & Vegetables Cargo security screening is a quality and safety assurance approach of end products produced and shipped to supermarket chains both in Greece and abroad.
It is recommended to monitor the quality standards of the final load in accordance with legislative requirements (Regulation EC 543/2011) and the requirements of customers in all types of fresh fruit and vegetables.
The controlled parameters include:
- Weight and size control
- Packaging and pallet control
- Label control
- Organoleptic testing (taste, smell, color, consistency)
- Defective products control ( shape , diseases , infections , scars , alien bodies)
- Temperature, sugars, acidity control etc.
- Pesticide product residues control
Novacert, with high sense of responsibility to the customer, has achieved effective Cargo security screening working with large supermarket chains abroad and with production companies and companies handling fresh fruits and vegetables pursuing the quality control of their loads.
Cargo Security Screening Advantages- Benefits:
- Compliance with customers' requirements
- Increased trust and cooperation with major supermarket chains
- Reduction of defective products
- Reduced costs
- Better production organization
- Compliance with legal requirements
- Reduction of returned products